For more information, call 216.378.3438
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- (Earliest pick up time is 8:30 am, the latest pick up time is 4:30 pm)
COST: Free of charge to current JFSA clients
TRANSPORTATION DISTANCE (within the service area):
Within 10 miles round trip of JFSA office on S. Green Rd, Beachwood
JFSA’s Shuttle-On-The-Go! provides free round-trip local transportation to current JFSA clients. The shuttle helps older adults remain active and independent, by providing rides to medical appointments, personal appointments, visiting loved ones in hospitals and nursing homes, grocery shopping, social engagements, etc. Upon request, our friendly driver can escort you door-to-door from your home to the van.
HOW TO SCHEDULE A RIDE
- Please call at least 3 business days in advance to schedule ride.
- No standing appointments.
- By reservations only. Call 216-378-3438 from 9:30 am until 2:00 pm. Every effort will be made to honor reasonable requests. After 2:00 pm, please leave a message. Your call will be returned by the end of the next business day.
- Before calling, please have the following appointment information available: 1) Your name, address, and a good number to reach you 2) the date, time, and destination address of your requested ride, 3) your desired return time 4) If you use a wheel chair, walker, or have an escort.
- Appointments will not be scheduled without all of the above information.
- Medical appointments may be requested as soon as your medical appointment is scheduled. All other rides must be requested no more than one week in advance.
- Confirmation calls will be made within the week of the scheduled ride
HOW TO CANCEL A RIDE
- For cancellations or ride changes, please call 216-378-3438 as soon as possible. Best efforts will be made to accommodate these changes.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Be prepared and flexible. JFSA Shuttle on the Go! may arrive 10 minutes early or late.
- Drivers are not permitted to make unscheduled stops.
- Wheelchair accessible. Please notify scheduler if rider will be riding in a wheelchair. Rider must provide his/her own wheelchair.
- Caregivers are welcome to accompany client in vehicle. Please notify the scheduler when scheduling Appointment.
- Riders (including caregivers accompanying clients) must sign Consent & Waiver from provided by the driver upon first ride in order to use the shuttle.
In case of inclement weather, JFSA Shuttle on The Go! follows the closure schedule of the City of Beachwood Public schools which can be found on local TV channels, radio and websites.