For more information, call any of the following individuals:
- Ginny Galili 216.378.3420
- Mae Bennett 216.378.8675
- Janisse Nagel 216.378.3477
If you would like to donate household items to the shelter to help the women and children who are living there, the follow are frequently needed:
- Baby Products diapers, wipes, bottles, pacifiers or gift card to purchase these items
- Paper Products paper towels, paper plates, paper cups
- Laundry detergent, dryer sheets
- Toiletries shampoos, toothbrushes, toothpaste, toilet paper, hair brushes
- Clock radios with alarm features for residents
- Office supplies copy paper, resume paper, resume envelopes for residents
- Books resume writing, interviewing, job search, interest identification, etc.
- Gift Cards to help clients establish a new home and support efforts at securing employment (Phone/Calling Card, Wal-Mart, Target, Grocery, Gasoline, etc.)
Drop off your donation at 29125 Chagrin Blvd, Pepper Pike, Monday through Friday during regular office hours (9am to 5pm).
The Hebrew Shelter Home provides emergency and temporary housing for Jewish women and children escaping domestic violence or facing imminent homelessness. On-site client services are available in a five bedroom Jewish home located in a residential community.
Clients access a variety of services and supports during their shelter stay, including:
- Personal budgeting, employment, housing, financial assistance
- Counseling and case management
- Kosher meals
- Jewish Sabbath and holiday celebrations
You can help support the Hebrew Shelter Home with your donation.