Applications for all scholarships, grants and loans will be available December 28, 2017.
Download GRADE VERIFICATION Forms Here:
Download RENEWAL APPLICATION FORM Here:
JFSA awards need-based grants, interest free loans and scholarships to full-time students in Greater Cleveland. Funds are distributed each August for the fall term. All students must submit a new application each year to be considered for any scholarship, grant or loan in the coming academic year. Students who have renewable scholarships are also required to submit a new application each year by the deadline to be eligible for their scholarship.
For more information about the scholarships, grants and loans available, and to apply for assistance, click on any of the items below. PLEASE NOTE: Children of active JFSA employees are only eligible to apply for grants and loans.
- JFSA Scholarships, Grants and Loans Our grant and interest-free loan program is funded through the Jewish Federation of Cleveland and repayment of our student loans. Grants and interest free loans are need based and awards are determined by numerous financial and family factors of the total applicant pool. All students who apply for a grant or interest free loan who meet the qualifying criteria will be offered either a grant or a loan.
- Applications for the 2018-2019 school year will be available December 28, 2017
- Deadline for submission is April 10, 2018
- The Jack W. and Shirley Berger Scholars Award Application will be available on December 28, 2017; submission deadline: March 1, 2018
- Irving I. Stone Support Fund Application will be available December 28, 2017. Submission is due April 10, 2018.