APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN DECEMBER 30, 2019
THE FINAL DEADLINE FOR ALL AWARD SPRING CFAP APPLICATIONS IS APRIL 1, 2020.
- Students who do not submit their application or necessary documents by the April 1st deadline will not be considered for any scholarship, grant, or loan funding from the JFSA College Financial Aid Program.
Download GRADE VERIFICATION Forms Here:
JFSA awards need-based grants, interest free loans and scholarships to full-time students in Greater Cleveland. Funds are distributed each August for the fall term. All students must submit a new application each year to be considered for any scholarship, grant or loan in the coming academic year. Students who have renewable scholarships are also required to submit a new application each year by the deadline to be eligible for their scholarship.
For more information about the scholarships, grants and loans available, and to apply for assistance, click on any of the items below. PLEASE NOTE: Children of active JFSA employees are only eligible to apply for grants and loans.
- JFSA Scholarships, Grants and Loans Our grant and interest-free loan program is funded through the Jewish Federation of Cleveland and repayment of our student loans. Grants and interest-free loans are need-based and awards are determined by numerous financial and family factors of the total applicant pool. All students who apply for a grant or interest-free loan who meet the qualifying criteria will be offered either a grant or a loan.
- Deadline for submission is April 1, 2020
- Irving I. Stone Scholarship application submission is due April 1, 2020.
- Horvitz YouthAbility Scholarship application submission is due April 1, 2020.