APPLICATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Before you start your application:
- Read the AwardSpring Guide for Applicants. This is the technical guide for completing your application on-line.
- Review the What You Need to Know Before You Apply page. This provides key information about the financial aid program.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page. These are the questions we are asked most by students.
If you have questions after reviewing these materials, call Jessica Rosenblitt during regular office hours at 216.378.3429.
JFSA awards need-based grants, interest free loans and scholarships to full-time students in Greater Cleveland. Funds are distributed each August for the fall term. All students must submit a new application each year to be considered for any scholarship, grant or loan in the coming academic year. Students who have renewable scholarships are also required to submit a new application each year by the deadline to be eligible for their scholarship.
For more information about the scholarships, grants and loans available, and to apply for assistance, click on any of the items below.
- JFSA Scholarships, Grants and Loans Deadline: April 10, 2017 Our grant and interest-free loan program is funded through the Jewish Federation of Cleveland and repayment of our student loans. Grants and interest free loans are need based and awards are determined by numerous financial and family factors of the total applicant pool. All students who apply for a grant or interest free loan who meet the qualifying criteria will be offered either a grant or a loan.
- The Jack W. and Shirley Berger Scholars Award Deadline: March 1, 2017 Candidates of all faiths are eligible to submit an application.