For details, call Jacqui Houser at 216.504.6483
Journeys, a program of PLAN, is a weekend social program for young adults ages 18 and older with a diagnosis on the autism spectrum or other cognitive disorders.
What You Can Expect
- Learn problem solving during social activities
- Find a new passion for nature during outdoor walks
- Work on interpersonal skills at lunch
- Expand your knowledge during a trip to a local museum
- And so much more!
Become a Member
- Are 18 years or older
- Live with a cognitive disorder or are on the autism spectrum
- Can participate safely in the community with a ratio of 1 staff person for up to 8 members
- Can behave in an appropriate manner without unusually loud or disruptive behavoir
- Are able to stay with a group in the community without needing reminders