Here’s an easy and convenient way for you to make tribute and memorial gifts to JFSA in honor of your family and friends. Instead of writing separate checks for each occasion you wish to honor, you can establish a gift account with one check. Like opening a checking account for a good cause! You can even designate which area of JFSA your gift account will support.
How it Works
1. Complete the on-line JFSA Gift Account Application. When you click on the SUBMIT button, you will be redirected to JFSA’s Paypal account where you will make a minimum deposit of $250. This is a tax deductible donation to JFSA and you will receive a letter acknowledging your gift to JFSA. Funds in your gift account are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. As milestone events occur, such as weddings, anniversaries, b’nai mitzvot, births or deaths, let us know how much of your gift account you wish to designate for each milestone. Simply email the following information to the development department:
a. The name of your honoree and the occasion being acknowledged.
b. The mailing address of your honoree or surviving family member.
c. The amount of your gift. The minimum for each gift is $18.
2. For each gift you designate from your account, we’ll send a beautiful Ascentia Arts card (like the ones picture below) to your honoree or a surviving family member notifying them of your gift to JFSA. Your gift amount is kept confidential. We’ll also send you a written confirmation of your request.
3. JFSA will provide you with a quarterly status of your gift account balance so you can plan your gift giving throughout the year. You can add funds to your gift account at any time.
Benefits of a JFSA Gift Account
- Your fund can be established quickly and easily, with a minimum of paperwork.
- Enjoy flexibility, administrative convenience and cost savings by making tribute and memorial gifts through a centralized single fund.
- You receive an immediate income tax deduction for the full value of the gift, yet you may designate gifts at any time in the future.
For more information, contact Lisa Rapasky at 216.504.6451