Many of our programs are in need of in-kind donations such as food, clothing, and other material goods. These goods help women and children facing homelessness, older adults, adults with chronic mental illness or intellectual disabilities living on very limited subsidies, job seekers, and so many others who come to JFSA.
The following items are always needed:
- Gift Cards to help clients establish a new home and support efforts at securing employment (Phone/Calling Card, Wal-Mart, Target, Grocery, Gasoline, etc.)
- Baby Products diapers, wipes, bottles, formula, pacifiers or gift card to purchase these items
- Paper Products paper towels, paper plates, paper cups.
- Laundry detergent, dryer sheets
- Toiletries shampoos, toothbrushes, toothpaste, toilet paper, hair brushes
- Clock radios with alarm features for residents
- Office supplies copy paper, resume paper, resume envelopes for residents
- Books resume writing, interviewing, job search, interest identification etc.
- Food items non-perishable kosher and non-kosher items for the JFSA Food Pantry including canned fruits and vegetables, powdered milk, and cereal
- Recreation used games, sporting goods, fitness equipment
- Clothing men’s, women’s, children’s, shoes and new linens
- Entertainment books, movies, music, video games
- Furniture and furnishings (no beds)
- Small electronics TV/ Video equipment and game consoles
- Medical equipment and supplies
We do not accept used bedding or other items that pose a sanitary health issue.
All in-kind donations should be dropped off during regular business hours (9-5) at the Drost Family Center, 24075 Commerce Park Road, Beachwood. For more information, contact Barbara Becker at 216.504.6430