Many Survivors are without family and have social, financial and medical needs. Community support is a big component of the program as well. Services include:
- Help with reparations claims
- Care Coordination
- Financial assistance for income eligible individuals
- Personal care
- Europa Café – a weekly drop-in program with social outing opportunities
- Home Cleaning (Click here to learn more)
- TOV (Tikkun Olam Volunteers) Friendly Visitors (Click here to learn more)
- JFSA Shuttle On The Go – free transportation service (Click here to learn more)
The Program receives financing from the Claims Conference (The Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany) and also from the Emergency Assistance Program for Nazi Victims at the direction of the United States District Court supervising the lawsuit In Re: Holocaust Victim Assets Litigation (Swiss Banks).
You can support this critical program with a donation.