For more information, call Sarah Froimson at 216.378.3406
If you would like to donate household items to the shelter to help the women and children who are living there, the follow are frequently needed:
- Baby Products diapers, wipes, bottles, pacifiers or gift card to purchase these items
- Paper Products paper towels, paper plates, paper cups
- Laundry detergent, dryer sheets
- Toiletries shampoos, toothbrushes, toothpaste, toilet paper, hair brushes
- Clock radios with alarm features for residents
- Office supplies copy paper, resume paper, resume envelopes for residents
- Books resume writing, interviewing, job search, interest identification, etc.
- Gift Cards to help clients establish a new home and support efforts at securing employment (Phone/Calling Card, Wal-Mart, Target, Grocery, Gasoline, etc.)
Drop off your donation at the Drost Family Center, 24075 Commerce Park Road, Beachwood, Monday through Friday during regular office hours (9am to 5pm).
The Hebrew Shelter Home is a safe haven for the Jewish community and provides emergency and temporary housing with on-site client services to Jewish homeless women and children and families.
If you would like to get help or help a friend in crises, call JFSA at 216.292.3999 and ask to speak with Sarah Froimson (extension 3406) or Ginny Galili (extension 3420). They will arrange for you or your friend to meet with JFSA staff to discuss potential temporary housing at the Hebrew Shelter Home as well as accessing other JFSA services that may be appropriate.
You can help support the Hebrew Shelter Home with your donation.