For more information, call Kathy Leb at 216.378.3564
The Gloria and Irving Fine Family Advocacy and Support Services Program is designed to help families to navigate the mental health and developmental disabilities systems and augment the care provided elsewhere in JFSA.
We help families:
- Understand how the systems work
- What help is available
- Assist with obtaining government benefits
- Connection to educational sources
- Assist with Lifetime Planning (including pooled disability trust, representative payee services amd bill paying services, and special needs trust assessment)
- Transition from child to adult services or adult to nursing home services
The need for lifetime assistance is a number one concern for many families who care for a loved one with disabilities. JFSA helps families create a personalized plan that addresses the following areas:
- Care planning
- Accessing government services
- Financial planning, including Pooled Disability Trust, Representative Payee and Bill Paying services.
- Transition planning
- Legal planning
- Housing planning
You can help support this innovative program with your donation.